Question

Wylar420

A quick way to get the 2 forms of ID that Capital One Wants to verify identity
Apparently they have an old address and now a new address so I applied under and they need to verify identity and need two two forms of ID

If you do not have a drivers license you can go to the DMV and get an identification card, which looks similar to a drivers license. What they will need to issue an id card I am not sure but I would assume a Social Security Card and Birth Certificate. As for the second form of id, you will have to see what they are looking for, maybe a piece of mail addressed to you at your current address, as said I am not sure so read what Capital One will accept.