Question

Brandon1775

a new address was added, why
I logged into credit karma, and I notice a new address and by added, and I have never been there. What do I do?

Addresses mean very little on your CR

addresses on your report are added when a lender uses it to verify a new account. ( I have one that was my sons college address on my report, I was the Guarantor on his lease )  If you never lived there, file a dispute either from here on CK or from the Credit Bureaus website.  I would also check a full credit report to see that a new account has or has not been opened.  You can check your reports for free once a year at AnnualCreditReport .com.  I suggest that you only get one copy at a time so you can go back and check it every 4 months for free.

Hope that helps