Question

Ltrevere

A mistake was reported incorrectly how do I notify all 3 bureaus
Cap one made a mistake and reported to the credit bureaus they are filing a form to correct it that takes 30 90 days. How do I notify all 3 to fix
My credit score went down 53 points yet I increased my like of credit.

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have website. But, if Capital One is working to correct the error, maybe that will be enough. You might consider contacting Capital One again and speaking to a supervisor about this if you haven't done so yet, it may expedite the process. Depending on what the mistake was, they could be held liable for damages to your credit, so they should get on the ball in fixing the mistake. Just so you know, lenders are not obligated to report to the credit bureaus, so use caution in how you deal with this, you don't want to anger Capital One, as they may simply delete the account from your reports. All in all though, a mistake should be fixed within a couple of days, not the time frame that you were given. I would keep after Capital One, but in the most polite way possible.