Question

Johnson54321

A medical collection that was removed from experian but not other two agencies. Couod it be removed?
I have one medical collection item which just removed from experian but not from TransUnion or equifax. I called TransUnion and equifax, one of them said it should be removed after 3 and ther other said after 7 months.

It looks like it is removed few months earlier before the 7 year period from Experian.

Can I dispute to remove the item from transunion and equifax based upon the fact that it was removed from experian?