Question

BeatriceWarren

A loan was taken out in my name that is fraudulant.What should I do?
It's a house loan. How do I find out the loaning institution?

Good Question

Contact all 3 bureaus by phone and put a fraud alert on your reports. I would get to the bottom of this today! The numbers are listed below. I hope this helps!

Experian
(888) 397-3742

Equifax

(800) 685-1111

TransUnion, LLC

(800) 888-4213

Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  You should find a record of this loan on one of them and should dspute it with the credit bureau reporting it.

Good Quesiton

Contact the credit bureaus and place a fraud alert or freeze your credit reports. I would do this ASAP!