Question

KEFFERA

A collection agency is billing me for my 26 yr old son. What do I do?
I drove him to the emergency room, I didn't sign anything, and now I got this collection agency after me.

You let them know how to reach him since this bill is his responsibility.  If this is showing on your credit reports, file disputes with the credit bureaus that are reporting it.

Contact an FDCPA law firm. FDCPA is (fair debt collection practices act). You can sue this collector for violating the law. I wouldn't expect much money, but you will get them off your back and make a couple bucks. I recommend the law firm of Kimmel & Silverman if they practice in your state.