Question

gloryc

a CC on my report is my husband's and i am not an authorized user. I want it off my report.
My husband acquired the Home Depot CC and I can't even use it, as I am not an authorized user! How can I get it removed from my credit report?

First, find out with Home Depot whether your name is actually on the account. If not, file a dispute with the credit bureaus. They will contact Home Depot to verify your dispute. Once confirmed, they will send you an updated credit report with the Home Depot credit card removed.