Question

goodeating4me

A Bum Deal.A question about a hard enquire that is on my credit score.
My daughter was looking for a nice car and didn't know if her credit was high enough.She then asked me if it was alright to run mine.I told her ok.But the dealer ship he had done business with put on MY report a hard enquire.How can I get this straiten out. I already called the dealership about the situation. They checked their files and discovered that I have never done business with them so how can they put a hard enquire on my credit report?