Question

dcgtaw06

a bill that I should not have to pay
I moved into an apartment that had quite a few things wrong with it. I was assured they would be fixed. They were not. After moving in I realize there were roaches in it. I reported it. They came out twice and put some poison in the kitchen cabinets. This only made them worst. We bought all kinds of thing to eradicate the roaches. They would get in our plates when we were eating. I could not live like this. One of my church members offered me a place to rent. I jumped at it. The people who helped us moved can validate the roaches because they were all in my furniture. A man called demanding that I had to pay over $2500 or it would be put on my credit report. I told him to take it to court, but he said he didn't want to do that. He did say he was going to turn it over for collections. How many people out there would live in these conditions?

You should take him to court to make him waive the fee. Contact an attorney in your area.