Question

knelson42

86 point drop in one month?!?!?! HELP!!
I just saw that in the span of one month my score dropped 86 points! Upon looking, the only thing that changed was that Amazon changed their banking institution for my Amazon Store credit card and as a result has affected credit reporting in three areas which seems to have drastically affected my score...I didn't open a new line of credit nor did I ask for an increase on my limit...these are the areas affected by their change:

Jun 4, 2014
You have had 1 new account added to your credit report. Accounts Activity

Jun 4, 2014
You now have 6 hard credit inquiries on your report (1 added, 1 removed). Inquiries Activity

Jun 4, 2014 The limits on 2 of your credit cards have changed. Credit Limit Activity

How do I fix this?!?!?!

Call Credit Pros 1-877-235-0324 they can help.