Question

bunksdad

811 score on credit karma
I'm 70 yrs old and only keep 2 credit cards now. I charge $50 - $300 a half dozen times a year just to keep cards active and pay bal off early and in full. I think my score on credit karma is actually low. What is highest score on credit karma and how can I get mine higher. Thanks....

Your score is very good.  With an 811 score there is not much that you would not be aproved for from any lender as long as your Debt to income justified it.  If you look to the left you can go to credit score trends and see that you are well above most.  Mine are 816 and 819, but for many years I was mid to upper 700's.  850 is the most with the Vantage score that Credit Karma uses.

The fact that you have so few Credit lines reporting is the only thing that brings your score down from perfect.  You also do not say when your last car loan or home loan was/is. Diversity does help improve score also.