Question

QueenFenny

800 TU score in 2 years (722KC), i'm not sure if I will believe it or not. is that even possible?
I came here a little over 2 years ago and started building my credit history. My husband added me on his credit card accounts. We always pay the bills in full. My credit hasn't been run yet.. ever.. I always look at CK to check my score, however, I've heard and read that there were some discrepancy on the CK. So I tried the $1 membership from TU and shows that my credit score is 800. I haven't checked the other 2 agencies yet. Is that possible, not sure if I will believe it or not?

Does income matters when it comes to applying a credit line? I am a virtual assistant working full time at minimum rate. I am thinking about either getting a credit card or bill me later. but scared that I will get denied and will ruined what I already started.