Question

DUSTROB

751/753 score job 1 month ,auto loan help
I just graduated college, no student loan debt credit karma reports 751 and 753 score I have a good job now with the state of wyoming but just, received my one month pay stub and I need a vehicle extremely bad I'm in the National guard and have work history with them but not for much money per month. I need advice on lending requirements

It may be tough getting approved with lenders with only a month at your current job, but I am sure that there are lenders out there that would finance you anyway if that is your only problem. Be aware that most auto lenders will use an auto version of FICO scores, not the scores that you get here. You should look for a dealership that advertises to have lenient lending, or speak to a finance rep at a place that you may want to borrow from to see what they say about the 1 month at the current job.