Question

JacobWarren22

7 student loan lates removed, but no score increase
Several weeks ago, I got with the company that owned my SL and got them to agree to offering me good will on my fully-paid account. A couple days ago, CreditKarma showed that the lates were indeed removed on my closed account with them, however I saw no score increase... Not a single point. However, on Credit.com it still shows I have those lates.

Which one of these should I go with? I went to check with the three credit bureaus and possibly dispute any lates that they may show that belonged to this account, but none of them showed any lates.

Wouldn't 7 lates being removed cause an increase in my score? I know having them certainly hurt it.

It depends on when the late payments took place.  If they were over 2 years old, then they were not affecting your score anymore anyway.  Late fees only affect your score if they are within the last 2 years.

I should have clarified. They're less than a year old. That's what I find strange about it.