Question

Tommy760

7 hard inquiries when I got my car, 2+ months before loan showed, +3 "types" of inquiries. Tips?
Back in July I got a new car and the process caused 7 hard inquiries to my credit report within a few days of each other.

I was told by a person he thought as long as I got a car around that time all the inquiries would count more like 1 inquiry expecting I was "shopping around"

Well I worry things didn't work that way. One area I'm worried about is how my car loan didn't show up on my credit report for like 2-3 months. I had no payments for like 45 days and then it was like maybe a month after that it showed up.

Then another is how the 7 inquiries have assorted "types" of: auto, finance, and bank. To possibly group the inquiries to hurt my score less do they all need to be the same "type"?

Any tips how I can maybe boost my score in this area? I'm tempted to try disputing them hoping at least > 0 fall off. I went to 2 dealerships and don't know how many were from which one, but the first one was annoying they acted like for sure they were going to get me an approval, but then came back saying "well it's true if it wasn't for Uber not being considered like a normal employer since it can be here today gone tomorrow"

Thanks

Do Not Worry about the Hard Inquires,   they will fall off after 2 years, 
I had a high of 14 on my report at one time. 

Chill and enjoy the Holidays