Question

herbie85

60 days and 30 days late
I have an account that was late 60 days 6 years ago and then was late 30 days 6 years ago. my question is once the 60 days late hits 7 years will it drop off and just show 30 days late or will it stay until both are 7 years old?

I meant to put 3 years ago for the 30 days late not 6 years

If late payments are over 2 years old, they aren't counted against your credit score.  The newer the late payment is, the worse it is.  Any account will drop off 7 & 1/2 years from the date of last payment.  Not sure where icuhowie got 10 years for home loans.....I've never hear of that.

I have a couple of 30 and 60 days late payment on one account and this was 4 years ago in 2010. Is there a way to get these removed on my credit report.