Question

noobdu

6 month financing amazon store card, what will be the credit utilization ratio?
When I get a six month financing on my amazon store card, will my credit utilization ratio be calculated based on the entire amount or the monthly due payment amount? for example $1000 limit, 6 month financing for $600 worth of merchandise. Will my credit utilization be 60% on $600 or 10% on the monthly $100.

60% or 10%

The amount of energy you guys wasted which could have been answered in 3 characters. That is inhumane.

You should read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works./\  That would be far more useful to you than if one of us answered your question

Rudysdad

What a condescending, jerk of an answer. I guess you miss the point of the community forum.

icuhowie

"jwsister" is correct you need to Read and Lean,

What you really need to read is the Terms and Conditions of your Credit Card as it will have all the information. 

Rudysdad

Howie, I think you missed my point in your quick defense of jwsister. There is a community forum here on CK expressly for the purpose of sharing individual experiences. According to you and jwsister, the only reply should be to chastise people for asking a question that many others may have experienced and providing a holier than thou answer of "go look it up for yourself". That my friend, is NOT the purpose of the forum. Many of us here, have valuable experiences that we have learned from and can SHARE with others, that combined with the tools here is how this should be used. Not as a platform for you and jwsister to be condescending to others who are experiencing events we may have gone through and asking a question.