Question

matilda72583

595 credit score need credit card
Anyway my debt is 10501, my student loans are $58,000, no credit card debt. Im not irresponsible just broke. I would like to start somwhere to rebuild my credit and i need help paying for my bills at this time. Any sugesstions? Ma6be a credit card? My income is 2200.

Have you already consolidated your student loans and/or moved into an income-based plan?  That can save you quite a bit.  Call Crest at 469-619-0644 for a free consult.

Getting a secured card or a credit builder loan from a credit union is a great place to start rebuilding your credit.  Visit www.creditcards.org for a great comparison of all cards available.  Best of luck!