Question

lizzymac1311

565 credit score n frustrated
..I had identity they a few years ago n it put me literally into barely the 400 s..I have a score now of 565.. My bank won't give me a loan without a 590 or a co signer which is not available to me. . All that is on my credit report now is medical bills. .I'm banging my head off the wall. .I went from almost 11000 in debt down to 7400 in less than 6 months. .I need a vehicle what can I do. .Please help. . Thank you in advance. .

Most Helpful Response

Need a vehicle

Try capitol one auto financing , they are a little easier then the banks and a little better on interest rates as well.

Auto Loan

Carfinance.com is the only way to go!  They were there when everyone else would not provide help.  Call them and ask for Ana Boyzo or use the link in Credit Karma.  Very professional and caring!