Question

Abek

520 Credit Score
2 Accounts in Collection

-$195 Loan
-$109 Loan

4 Charge Offs
-$435 Credit Card
-$500 Credit Card
-$166 Credit Card

2 Student Loans
-$4,600 Current (Deffered)
-$3,150 Current (Deffered)

No Active Credit Cards Open.

11 Hard Inquires Set to Come off by the end of 2017.

I want to improve my credit, where do I start off? What's the best plan for me to tackle this situation to improve my score by the end of the year, and if so by how many points will my credit score improve?

Your best start is reading the articles here so you can learn how credit really works. The charge-offs and collections need to be paid if they are still collectable (check Statute of Limitations on Collections) and, if they are, learn about negotiating a 'pay for delete agreement, which can get some negatives off your credit reports.  Then start on paying the student loans, which arecollectable until paid in full. You have some learning to do and it should begin right now if you really want to build your score. I did it. So can you.