Question

saveforskiseason

5 years ago, I had a civil case filed by a realtor with the housing court... how do I remove this?
5 years back, i had a leak in my roof, so i told the realty company i wasnt paying rent until it was fixed. Well 3 months later, they finally fixed it, and stated if i didnt pay in full theyd file a claim.

I paid in full, and they dismissed the claim, but The housing court never recorded the dismissal. They Courts then issued a default and put the incident on my credit report.

This sunk my credit! How can I remove? I have email documentation that states that I paid in full, states they filed a dismissal, and claims that the housing court made the error.

Where do i Start?