Question

Jakedancz

5 same companies keep showing up with different amounts. I haven't tried to buy anything in years???
I keep getting the same people showing up in collections all for way different amounts. And they keep coming. I haven't tried to buy anything or loan anything. Why do they come after me for stuff I'm not doing?

When you say "showing up"; do you mean calling or these accounts are on your credit report?  If they are contacting  you, then the next time these leaches come after you, document or record everything they say.  Tell them you don't know anything about this debt(s); and you want proof that they are yours.  Tell them you want everything in writing, you don't want any phone calls.  If they don't comply, go to www.consumerfinance.gov and file a complaint.  Also, dispute the accounts with the credit bureaus in writing, tell them you have no idea what these accounts are and to please delete them.

Only use the Pay-per-Delete if you are sure they are yours, and only if they agree in writing to delete the accounts from your credit report.

Hope this helps!