Question

naklov

5 months old history
Hi.

My credit history is 5 months old. I can see my credit history on karma.com but convetional lender could not pull up my credit history. For example when I applay for a pre approve mortgage. Why lender can not see my credit history?

Where is the lender trying to pull your credit history from,   Experian,  Equifax or TransUnion?  

Credit Karma gives you access to your Credit Report information from Equifax and transUnion,  have you Credit informaiton showing for both?

Have you pulled your 3 Free Credit Reports?

naklov

It's a loan broker. They pulled up from "IR informative research" company. its shows the score from experian, equifax, and transunion for my wife. But for me there is no information. 0. I got my first credit card 5 months ago

icuhowie

Pull your 3 Free Credit Reports then you will know for sure whats up.  If you see data on those 3 then go back to the loan broker and say something is not right or someone's system "IR Information Research" is not pulling data correctly.

naklov

They will re pull it on Tuesday. I am not sure what is wrong, I have a score (data) in karma.com but how they can't pull up my info? Broker sad it's because I have few months history. How do I pull my free 3 credit score ? What is your suggestion ?