Question

GeneratingGoodCredit

47 point difference between TransUnion and Equifax?
As of today(6/10/15), my (CK) TransUnion score is 676, and my (CK) Equifax score is 723. That is a 47 point difference. When I look at my credit reports (here on CK), the only difference I see between the two is with Hard Inquires. TransUnion is reporting 3, while Equifax is reporting 1. Everything else is the same.

Is it standard to have such a difference in scores with the only difference between the reports being 3 inquires vs. 1? A 47 point difference seems a bit much.

It's not the inquiries, there's something else there that's creating the difference.  Not all of your account information is the same at any given time to all credit bureaus.  Sometimes your credit card balances are different, payment history, collections, etc...   Those differences can create a different score.