Question

jwhiteman92

4 x $1 charges from Transunion on my bank account
I haven't heard from Credit Karma for a year, and the first email I get from them just happened to coincide with when four $1 charges appeared on my bank statement with TU*Transunion. Do you think they are related? If not, does anyone know where they came from?

It sounds like you signed up for a trial membership with Transunion and a glitch caused them to charge you 4 times for the trial. I believe your question needs to be directed to Transunion since they are the company that withdrew money from your account. Call them.