Question

KatNat05

365 credit company- scam???
I applied for to refinance my vehicle and supposedly this company "365 credit" is one of their partners. I am unsure about them however, because the representative was not professional, they also thought I was looking for a new car loan, not a refinance. I declined to give them any information and told them that I did not have time to speak right now and the guy (who did not give a name but knew mine) said "suit yourself" and hung up. I called the number back, this time blocking my number (*67) it took a while longer for someone to answer and when they did they simply said "hello" after an awkward silence. I asked what company they were and they young man said "365 credit". He also advised that this company was part of Lexington Law, which is a credit clean up legal company. I am not a client of Lexington Law. When I informed this rep of what the last person had said they were, he sounded confused, but still attempted to offer me a car loan. I politely decline again. This business is very shady. I do not trust them and will be contacting both LendingTree and Lexington Law.

Sounds like you were "going with your gut" which is a good idea.  Only borrow from trusted lenders like banks and credit unions.  You do save a lot of heartache and headache that way.

Same issue

We also used Lending Tree to find a refi and received this shady phone call. It sounds like they are selling customer's information to me.