Question

Amberlovesjamie13

$30,000 Real life emergency bills no insurance five years ago and how bad it can effect score
No insurance....hospital decided to fly me to another hospital. Took longer waiting on copter then it would for us to drive. It was only 25 miles to next hospital and they knew I had no insurance at time. This trip cost $30,000. My score is 550 and every category is excellent except for hospital bills and diragotory comments left with them.

Not sure what you asking here... isnt your current score of 550 was result of that incident? If so then you already know how bad it can affect your credit, or am I missing something here.