Question

Salinaz

30 point difference
My credit score is 30 points lower on Credit Karma compared to Credit Sesame. I do like the fact that CS offers a suggestion as to raising my score other than opening another credit card.

Most Helpful Response

they both use different formulas hence the different scores.....but at the end of the day they both aren't your real scores just a close estimate and by close I mean +/- 30 points of your real score ie CK gives me a score of 769 after getting my real score from applying for a credit card I find its 789 through experian and CK uses TU