Question

missymiller1

3 out of 4 of the credit cards I had are saying closed
And I recently was approved for a 250$ limit credit card with Victoria secrets and a 500$ limit credit card with surge which I'm in great standings with so why am I getting denied for simple things that's nowhere near as good as the ones I have now why is my score very poor standing

Impossible to say for certain without knowing much more about your credit profile but what we can say is that your credit profile doesn't support such approvals.  You may have a thin file which does not support adding that many new accounts.