Question

norcimorci

3 different credit scores, all provided by TRANSUNION ?
How is it possible that I have two other sites ( as part of being their credit card holder) that monitor credit and just like Credit Karma's, their score is provided by TRANSUNION, but there is a 100 point difference between the sites. I would understand if they were from different bureaus but they are all by Transunion. I found it very strange, how is this possible???

Wish I new.

This site has become a bit disappointing.  But I still use it for the info. My info is much more up to date on my other monitoring sites too.

But I still find it usefull for the information.    

CK score is lower

Yes, I found the same to be true.
My Trans Union Score With CK is 80 points lower than when I decided to go on the Trans Union site to get my actual score as I was paying down lots of debt but my score with CK was only going down by 2 poins... Thought that strange, that is why I went straight to the source...
But, this site is good for everything else...