Question

MszLifeGainz

3 accounts in collections
3 accounts in collections,1 Comcast (2013) and two from paclab (2011), but I'm positive I registered with my secondary insurance being Medicaid. Any advice on how to handle these accounts to improve my score?

Most Helpful Response

Write a Validation Letter

You can google it for a template.

Use the template as a guide but use your own words and Your actually better off handwriting the letter. It gets more attention than a form letter. 

In the letter ask that the acounts be verified and request that they provide you with copies of the original signed contracts. if they can not provide them they will have to remove the accounts from your report.