Question

Survivor4ever

2items on rpt r not mine, they r my X husbands, how do I clear them from my rpt?
Our debts were divided in divorce, over 10 yrs ago.I paid mine, he has not & only paying minimum. Both our over 10K, and 1 was not closed as he was court ordered~he is only accruing interest.What can I do, he is returning my credit w/ over 28k of his debt not mine. HELP..

Unfortunately a divorce decree does NOT remove you from the debt.  It just says who is supposed to pay what.  You have to get yourself off the accounts.  Contact the creditors and see what they require in order for you to be removed from the accounts.  They won't care what your divorce decree says, so it will be an uphill battle.  If there is a mortgage, he'll have to get it re-financed in his name.  Could be same situation with other debts.  Your only other recourse is to contact your divorce attorney and ask them what you can do when he's violating the divorce decree.  Last, check out your credit report from www.annualcreditreport.com and dispute any accounts you have nothing to do with.  Best of luck!