Question

WishIKnewThenWhatIKnowNow

25 with a 550 Credit Score 14, 000 In Student Loan Debt, 1 Car repo9,000 Can I re hab my credit?
Hello I'm 25 years old and have made some wrong decisions in my past due to lack of credit knowledge. I'm older and more wise and taking necessary steps to rebuilding my credit and having a 2nd chance at good credit. I have and Ira and a 401k so i haven't dropped the ball totally just pulling myself out of a hole. I have a secured credit card and looking into a couple secured cd/savings deposit collateral based loans...

Please give me all advice on REHABBING MY CREDIT!!!!

Have 1 car Repossession 9,000
14,000 in Student Loans
owe 550.00 dollars to a book store