Question

Tfifitar

20 yrs old, new to credit. Where to start?
I am new to credit and the whole concept of building it. Where do I start? What should I do to grow from level 1?

I advise learning how credit works as the first step and providing this education is the purpose of Credit Karma.  Read the articles and use the financial tools here.  They have worked very well for me and many others who took advantage of this opportunity and I passed 20 a long time ago.

Reading is truly your first step. Most people skip this most important step and end up with financial headaches for years and years. Read all that you can, it truly is an investment in your future. You will then start with a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus and then you will build from there. Any specific questions along the way, come here and ask.