Question

grits728

2 seperate accounts ---confusion
i have credit account in my name Joseph Thomas Obrien and recently registered for one in my wife's name Gail Ann O'Brien-

when I log onto mine the information pops in automatically - but i cannot log into Gail's -it still pops my name onto the screen - it says "welcome Joseph"

i have 2 different email addresses joe.eztrade@gmail.com and the other is jtobrienstatenisland@gmail.com but i have forgotten which email i used for Gail
can you help
thanks
Joseph T OBrien

You'll need to send an email to support@creditkarma.com.  This forum is for users, not the techies.  :)