Question

ken19701111

2 secured credit cards never issued but on report HELP!!!!
Hello I have 2 closed secured CC on my acount "I know now dont close 1has 500 limit I was aproved for cardI cancelled it before i was sent it Cause wife wanted divorce never had card.
the second one has 200 limit this card iwas aproved payed my fee and deposit then a week or so latter they disaproved me and did not get card .
Now they are both on my credit report Account closed by consumer
wich is true for first one but not second.
My question is what to do about them, are they hurting my credit, helping it or should i jusy ingore them or dispute.
if dispute please any advice on how to word it would be Appreciated.

thanks for reading

As long as there is no negative information associated with the accounts, which it doesn't sound like there is, just leave them be.