Question

SwapnilJoshi

2 New accounts recently added to my CreditKarma Profile. Dropped my score to 30 points less.How?
Car loan Account added

Most Helpful Response

Drop in Score

Great Question. The reason that your score dropped is because  new hard inquiries were added to your profile and your total debt has increased.Dont be too alarmed because after a few months of ontime payments, you should see the score begin to climb again. 

Auto Debt Paid still shows

I am still seeing my previous RAM 1500 truck showing up with balance, which has been paid off and needs to be updated.

ushergirl45

I do not own or ever riden in a RAM 1500 truck. I ran the public transit of my town and is very well known on the bus.

What I am alerting to in this note is that this is not my account. Please remove from my Credit Report, Thanks inadvance

Amy Armstrong