Question

sunshine7294

2 mortgages into 1
We have 2 separate mortgages, one for our land and one for our house, my credit score is only 646 and I am wondering how I can refinance the two mortgages into 1 loan.

I think your score is fairly close, but since the scores you see here are just for entertainment you may want to visit www.myfico.com and purchase your FICO scores to see the number that the bank/lender would see if they pulled your credit.  That way, you'll know for sure where you are.  I can't tell you what you need to do without seeing your full credit report, but visit www.credit.about.com and read the articles that apply to your situation (too much debt, too little credit, etc.).  Best of luck!