Question

Wonderingwhathappened

2 late charges because of illness and postal error - what to do?
About a year ago I hospitalized and then moved to another state shortly after getting out. While in the hospital I missed a payment on a bill - things were being packed up while I was in the hospital and when I moved I missed another payment (on another card) when some mail never arrived until to late. In the past 30 years or so are the only 2 late payments I have. My fico score has dropped by 130 points or so and some cards have reduced my LOC which lowers my ratio and lowers my fico score. I have tripled the min payment and paid off some of the CC and my fico score still is dropping. Any idea of how to stop the slide? I could pay them all off, but prefer not to at this moment.