Question

auntcc

2 credit cards on my account are wrong
I was added to my husbands accound by mistake and one was closed and paid in full they are both capital one cards. My husbands ending in 8457 and my account was paid in full with a 0 balance closed per me in 2009 ending in 7063

Closed accounts will stay on your credit report for 7 & 1/2 years from date it was paid off.  Nobody at this website can change anything on your credit report or what shows up on your account.  This forum is for Credit Karma users, not employees.  If you think this is an issue with this website, you'll have to call customer service.  Otherwise, check your full credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com and see what is showing up and how it is being shown (open, closed, paid, etc).  Dispute any errors.  Best of luck!