Question

beado

2 addresses on my personal information are wrong. How do I delete them?

Dispute the information with the credit agency.  You can request an annual credit report from each of them free every year.  https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

And there should be a way to dispute bad information.  If I ever bothered on something of little importance, one of them still shows my current employer to be a company I haven't worked for for over 25 years.  And none of them show my current employer.  But I haven't applied for any credit since I got my current job.