2 accounts on my credit report are the same thing and not for the right amount what do i do ?
I have 2 accounts showing on my Report that im 100% sure are from the same company and for the same bill ..... but both are showing diff amounts and neither are the right amount of what i owe .... both are open and active and have reported every month as in collection including this month ....for over 2 years now ....(Why have i not checked my report tell not....grrr ).. i do owe them money on ONE account and i am behind bit i don't think it is in collections and iv been making payments for all most a year should that not count ?