Question

Jdisla1043

196 late payments reported by equifax...compared to 12 reported by TU...can't be right huh?
Long time creeper here...been creeping and crawling the site for a few years now and appreciate the good info. Finally have an issue that I need some guidance on. Any suggestions on if this is possible? How to proceed? I don't think I have that many lates...TU is reporting 12 lates. Big difference there. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

If you haven't checked all three credit reports, I suggest getting them from annualcreditreport.com.  Each credit bureau may have different information and it's best to check them out regularly to make sure only the correct information is being reported.