Question

nikkii88

19,000 in debt have no clue how to pay this off what can I do?
I can not save money if my life depended on it. 3 kids and no extra money but we need a bigger home and to be able to get a loan my credit has to be better and idk where to start I do not have the money to pay this off I'm stuck and not sure what to do any suggestions?

Try a non-profit credit counseling group or debt settlement company.  Make sure they are non-profit and don't charge you any $$.  However, even if you get that taken care of, you're going to have to prove you can afford another home, so your debt-to-income ratio needs to be really, really good otherwise nobody is going to give you a mortgage.