Question

Soulexr

18 years old, but credit karma reports my score as 722?
So about a month ago I signed up for credit karma to start looking into my credit score because I was curious. Turns out that my score was 721, and just about 2 weeks ago it turned to 722. I had a credit card for 5 months but never used it for the first 3 months. I started using it since November. Not sure if I did something back then to get to the score I have now because I completely forgot lol. So 722, Is that actually my real score or glitch?

Hi Soulexr! The Credit Karma score you are seeing is not your actual credit score. This is just an estimate of your credit score based on information that Credit Karma receives/gathers. The only way for you to obtain your actual scores is to pull them directly from the 3 credit bureaus for a fee. You can get your credit reports for free once a year (it's the law) but you'll have to pay to get your actual FICO scores. Some users have reported that their Credit Karma estimated scores are actually VERY different from their actual credit scores, so please take what you're seeing with a grain a salt. Hope this helps!