Question

ladycredit1

120 point increase in 45 days!!! Is this accurate?
My Experian FICO score went up 120 points in less than 2 months. Is this accurate?

The reason for my disbelief is
1.) it has been less than 30 days since I opened a new credit card.
2.) My CC has not yet reported to the credit bureaus for this card cycle (my very first cycle with them)
3.) This is the only change which I have made since the last time I checked my score.
4.) my vantage scores have not budged
Note: Both Experian FICO scores were from the same source: SOFI mortgage

Why do I care?
Because I want to soften the blow of any disappointment that may come the next at the next update.

Thanks for your help.

What has changed on your Experian report? Did you have a collection account removed? Pay down a huge amount of credit card debt? That is a huge jump so something major must have occurred. If nothing major has occurred, don't get your hope too high. I hope it holds for you. Fingers crossed.