Question

Spre

11 months after bankruptcy discharge derogatories are still an issue
I filed chap 7 Jan 5th 2015. Discharged august 21st, took a little longer to discharge as I was fighting harley financing, during my preceeding they had a repo agent with no motion of relief relieve me of my motorcycle, judge wasn't none to happy about it either..

But anyway due to special circumstances judge allowed me to aquire a vehicle loan prior to discharge. Great worked out good, 11 months later haven't missed a payment yet. (BTW the 7 years before score improvement isn't right, my score was 476 after bk, 11 months i to my car note it just broke 600, my credits never been this good).

But here's my issue and it looks like my only recourse is to motion the bk back open. 6 of the creditors did report derogatory until after my petition was filed. Most late January according to my report and one this month. According to the bk protection act this is unlawful. And one of them speedway, still has it as charged off sold to another lenDer with no bk wording and they refuse to do it.

Is filing a motion my only recourse at this time? I have already sent them fancy letters.

I had another creditor get a judgement from the 8th district court after my petition filing, but a not so nice intent to sue under the bk protection at to the 8th district court was enough and they removed thay judgement last month.

I didn't pay any attorneys for this, I am prose, I never get an attorney, lots of knowledge in my head, but reopening a bankruptcy is a lengthy process.

Filing a Chapter 7 pro se was very risky since bankruptcy law is complex.  Derogatories that existed at the time the bankruptcy was filed are going to remain part of your credit history for 7 years and the fact of the bankruptcy will be a derogatory for ten years.  Nothing gets erased immediately in the majority of actions.  If you haven't read the articles on this site, I suggest you make the time to do so now.  You'll gain valuable knowledge that will benefit you for the rest of your life.

Spre

You obviously either did not read any of what I posted, or just posted a generic response.

I clearly stated the derogatories did not show up until after the bk was filed(the ones in question)

And filing pro se is actually not risky. Discharged without a penny out of my pocket.