Question

HWCTBH

11 Medical in Collections NOTHING else - good or bad! Help!?!?
My score is 515 I recently got a secured card, but I am now wondering if I should just file chapter 7. Medical debt $100,000. I would like to buy a house in 2 years, which requires at least 650.

Most Helpful Response

Listen, stick it out (if you are able to stand it) pay off as much as your debt as possible, come up with a plan... Are these 11 items recent? Will some fall off your credit within the next 2 years? Have you tried to dispute any of these items to see if there are any errors that will cause your debtors to remove the items from your file? If you are stuck give these guys a call. Credit Pro's 1-877-235-0324. Good luck my friend...

They are all recent, My daughter got very sick and lost insurance at 6 months old (she is 15 months now) So I know more will hit soon. I am a single mom, no help at all. I really want to provide a better life for us, hard when the medical bills are killing me.