Question

MoneyNerd

1 YR after Ch. 7, I received a secured card. Is it better to have 2 cards to build my credit?
My credit score is 680 and after BK I prefer just 1 card. Just read many times that you should have a few.

I would not have more than 1 secured CC

After the account has a payment history of about a year you can request that they convert it to an Unsecured card. 

I Suggest that once your score is above 700 then apply for an unsecured card.  As a rule of thumb, you want to have at least 1 years worth of income in available credit. Weather thats on 1 or 2 cards or several is up to you.

Good luck .