Question

shirtandsweater

0% APR card for good credit but no previous credit cards
I have good credit (719, thanks student loans), but have never applied for a real credit card before. I'm basically just looking to buy a new computer and put it away. I was thinking of applying for a 0% APR card, since it's a bigger up front purchase, but I'm pretty lost as to what I could apply for that's a good card with a high chance of approval and a limit that'll be enough for my new computer. Does anyone have any recommendations, or have a similar experience to me? I'm a little worried about applying, since it'll be my first card, and don't want to risk a hit to my credit for nothing, and not be able to get approved for anything else. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

We can't tell you that.  If you can't get approved for unsecured cards then you may need to go with secured cards.